Principal’s Welcome Message
Welcome to St. Luke’s School! We are so pleased you have joined the SLS community or are considering our school for your child’s educational experience and personal faith formation. Our faculty and staff are experienced educators who work collaboratively to implement the best pedagogical practices in the classroom each day. They ensure that all of our students achieve their highest potential, while upholding the long legacy of academic excellence and strong spiritual leadership that have been ingrained in our school’s identity since 1958.
The staff at St. Luke’s School strive for the following each day:
- providing an enriching, nurturing, faith-filled learning environment for all students
- focusing on standards that drive teaching and learning
- integrating technology into daily learning
- differentiating instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Engaging our students in STREAM to encourage a more collaborative and well-rounded approach to learning
We treasure our SLS students and their families. As you look at our website, you will feel a strong sense of our community and commitment to excellence. Thank you in advance for considering St. Luke’s School for your child and entrusting us to educate your children. We wish the SLS learning community another wonderful year of spiritual growth and academic achievement for our students.
Nicole A. Varone