Clubs and Activities
When the school day ends at 3:00pm, that is when the extra-curricular activities are just beginning at St. Luke’s School.
Virtually every SLS student is involved in at least one extra-curricular club or
activity during the school year.
Our vast list of clubs and activities range from athletics, educational, competitive and environmental to leadership and service-related offerings.
Some of the clubs and activities available to our students include:
- Altar Servers
- Musical Instrument Lessons
- Drama Club (Christmas Pageant and Spring Musical)
- Garden Club
- Homework Club
- Lego Club
- Junior Service Ministry
- Outreach (Bristol Veterans Home and East Bay Collaborative)
- Math Counts
- Robotics Team (competitive)
- Sacred Heart Club
- Sandwich Club
- Student Council (Executive Board and Class Reps)
- Running Club
- Chess Club